Cargo Securing Conference 2018
SAGIT Cargo Securing Conference 2018
On Thursday, 8th November 2018, the interest organization SAGIT (Securing of goods in transit) is arranging a Cargo Securing Conference at Näringslivets Hus in Stockholm. Like previous years, MariTerm AB is answering for the practical arrangements of the conference.
There has been a lot of progress in the area of cargo securing in recent years. At the conference, which takes place between 09:00 and 17:00, among others the following areas are addressed:
- New road regulations and EU directive – implementation in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Germany
- European standards for stanchions, packaging, lashing equipment, vehicles superstructure and anchor points
- New bransch norm in Sweden
- Safe multimodal transports – Vision for future regulations
- Safe multimodal transports – UIC’s loading guidelines in Swedish
- Weather dependent cargo securing at sea – Proposals for new regulations and systematic safety work
- Inspections and collaboration by the authorities
To highlight the topics above, representatives from authorities and the industry will participate in the conference. The conference language is Swedish except for three speeches that will be held in English, Danish and Norwegian.
For the detailed program, click here.
For participation or question regarding the conference, please contact us at MariTerm AB.